Honesty And Preparation Are Paramount To Success
At The Hernandez and Dorger Law Firm, P.C., we fight to equalize the playing field of the justice system. We will fight for your rights, even when the odds appear stacked against you. We make no guarantees about outcomes, but we do put forth the fight necessary for you. The size of our firm allows a comfortable environment to facilitate open and honest communication with clients. We listen to you; we hear your side of the story. Our attorneys work closely with you throughout the life span of your case to help you better understand and protect your interests.
Preparation is the key to success. We research, interview potential witnesses, search for and often uncover facts, and we sift through the circumstances of your legal issue to build a stronger case. We are prepared to advocate on your behalf both in and out of the courtroom. We offer detailed and aggressive representation for every client, because every client matters.
Our firm is experienced in handling legal issues of all sizes, from first-time DUIs to high-profile homicide cases as well as big civil cases with issues that result in argument and briefs before the United States Supreme Court. We will not back down from a fight; no matter how complex the legal issues you are facing, we can help you with your legal problems. We handle difficult issues with a creative and global approach to solving problems. Our firm handles:
- Criminal defense representation
- Legal advocacy for juveniles
- Emancipation, abortion, truancy, homeschooling and criminal representation
- Civil litigation for plaintiffs and defense
- Real estate law, car wreck cases, medical malpractice cases, personal injury, slander, libel, restraining orders, contract dispute issues, business incorporations and dissolutions, and injuries to children and adults
- Civil litigation may be very complex and overwhelming—let us help sift through it all and serve as a filter
- Family and domestic law
- Grandparents’ rights
- Divorce for all married couples
- Legal separation
- Child support calculations and recovery
- Child custody
- Representation for special education, school truancy and attendance issues, as well as issues arising with children and disabilities
- Education law
- Probate and will services
- Opening estates, closing estates, handling claims for or against creditors, adoption, civil commitments and mental health issues
- Appellate work for criminal and civil cases
Empowering Clients Through Education
You may seek guidance for a complicated legal issue and feel powerless to the circumstances you find yourself facing at the time. At our law office, we strive to protect your interests while educating you and helping you feel more in control of your case. During your initial consultation, we will provide information and guidance to ease the stress of the process. We will walk you through each step. It is our goal to empower you through education. We want you to step out of our office with increased confidence and less fear in your making an informed decision toward handling the legal issues you face.